24 March 2020
COVID-19: Don't stand around and wait, go home and isolateLatest News
With the current climate of health, we are officially facing a pandemic. COVID-19 is rapidly rising and we need to act fast. We are helping to spread the word on how to protect yourself and others.
With the pressure that is being put on our health system, we need to look at ourselves and ensure that we are doing everything possible to stop the spread. What can you do to help slow the spread of COVID-19 in Australia:
- Good hygiene includes:
- Washing your hands often with soap and water
- Covering your coughs and sneezes with your elbow or a tissues
- Disposing of tissues properly
- Using alcohol based sanitiser
- Cleaning and disinfecting surfaces
- Social distancing
- Keep 1.5m distance socially and avoid personal contact
- Stay in self isolation at home for 14 days
We understand this is an extremely tough time for not only families but also businesses. If you need to chat about the risks that your business is currently facing, how to best prepare and make it through this tough time, or even if you just need someone to talk to. Please feel free to reach out via phone or email.
Please think of everyone and do the right thing. “Don’t stand around and wait, go home and isolate”
If you are seeking information on coronavirus (COVID-19). The line operates 24 hours a day, seven days a week. 1800 020 080
For more information about managing these tough times and getting through to the other side, contact Veritas RSW.